Sunday 5 April 2009

zzzzzz...what the its sunday already .....

.....damm where did it go.

Its always the same you work all week, bored shitless cause all I'm doing is pick other peoples rubbish that they can not be bothered to put into a bin, and that's made worse when you clear an area, move on to the next area, drive through the area you have already done, and find its a shithole again. And then the weekend arrives which is a time to relax shoots past so fast you miss it...

Apart from that the weeks been ok, I had Tanis on Tuesday he is doing well, he's getting some good reports from his school, had him on Friday as well which again went well. I got him again today actually, which is were I shall be heading later. I got up a bit early today, I didn't really want to get up but along with my back killing and my head pounding I couldn't get comfortable again.

Not to sure what I am going to to do with Tanis today yet, it looks like its going to be a really nice day. Pehaps a trip to Eastbourne Sea front is in order..... Mind you I keep going there so perhaps Hastings Seafront, lets go local for a change......

Well at the moment Kelly is still in Bed, and the Dogs are snoozing too the only one other than me awake is Ying, whose chewing a cardboard tube.

So not sure what I am going too do with myself for the rest of the morning....hmmmmmmm perhaps a bit of WoW.

Well with what ever you guys decide to do today have fun doing it...

BFN
:wave:

No comments:

Post a Comment