Saturday, 18 April 2009

What a week!

Well where shall I start.... I know...

Monday (Easter Bank Holiday).

Well quite a good day, spend most of it in bed oh yeah, a bit naughty really considering I have to be up for work at 6am, on Tuesday and really it is that what put the downer on the day the fact that I had to go to work on Tuesday....... Didn't really do much to speak of except play Wow for most of the evening.


6am got up, 7:15 woke up on the sofa, as I had fallen of to sleep again, too many late nights over the long weekend, well work was really exiting stuff spent the day in a flat, clearing it out....

The flat was on the fifth floor of the same high rise flats that Kelly and I lived in. And I tell ya the place stunk of shit, puke, and piss, stale poo, old vomit and dried in urine with a mixture of cat poo an wee, lovely. I'm used too it really as that is my job. Its just not nice to go home stinking of this. Anyway whilst at work Kelly had rung me to inform me that she would be going to the pub with Tony's Family after the memorial service for Tony, which was held today. So I arranged to meet her there.

Well after work I had Tanis, so it was going to late by the time I got there. Anyway after work I went to see Tanis , which was great I sat and played Mario carts with him. Which he won AGAIN!.......

I then went home to get changed, so that I can meet Kelly at this pub, so I got home done the three S's (Shit, Shave and Shampoo), got changed and headed up to this pub. When I got there, and met Kelly. who brought me a beer, a Green King IPA. However by this point Kelly was hammered already and she is insisting that Her, Ivan and myself head for the rainbow for something to eat. OK fine, thats what we did, however 5 min's later whilst heading down Old London Road, Kelly informed me that she was going to be sick, so I quickly stopped the car Kelly opened the door and was sick on the kerbside..........

After about an hour of Kelly hanging out of the car throwing up I manged to get her to lie down with a Tesco's bag, whilst I drove her home. Before we got there Kelly had passed out, so Ivan and myself had to manhandle her out of the car and indoors. I manged to get her to the loo so that she could be sick AGAIN!..... And then to the sofa, where she crashed out again..... I put a bowl on the floor got her a quilt and covered her and sat at the computer and played WoW. Kelly then about 11:30pm woke up and decided she wanted a Prawn Kebab...... Which we ordered. We then went to bed about hmmm 3am..... The morale of the story to Kelly is DON'T DRINK WHEN ALL YOU HAVE HAD TO EAT AL DAY IS TWO WEETABIX (silly girl) but I love her.


Well up at 6am yes that right 6am three hours later. and got ready for work needless to say I wasn't in the mood for a lot of hard work, so Martin and myself decided not to rush the litter run.. Really Wednesday was uneventful compared with Tuesday. Just got to work as normal and home again... We were supposed to be going shopping but someone didn't feel like it I wonder why... :)


Hmmm Thursday, well again not a lot really got up for work as normal, went to work did my job came home and then went shopping with Kelly, for a few bits.


Well hip hip its a Friday, Uneventful at work really, not a lot to report, Went to see Tanis after work We had a party to go to that I was only informed of today, so I had to let Kelly know as I would be late home for dinner. We went to the birthday party fully armed with a present and card,Tanis had a goof time, and I took him home. Came home to Jacket potatoes, cheese and beans, lovely. Spent the evening on the sofa I didn't touch my PC until about 12am when I quickly checked my E-mailbefore going to bed...

And Today well today isn't over with yet so that's another blog


No comments:

Post a Comment