Tuesday 21 April 2009

Tuesday and a day off.....

Today I had the day off work, as Kelly had to attend a pre surgical medical check ant the conquest hospital, I got up at normal time 6am as I didn't want to get out of my routine for getting up for work. It all went well at the hospital for Kelly they checked her for MRSA. Whilst I was at the hospital I read this poster and the things on it described me to a tea...

Overweight
17" Collar
Extremely loud heavy snoring, often interrupted by pauses and gasps
Excessive daytime sleepiness, e.g., falling asleep at work, whilst driving, during conversation or when watching TV. (This should not be confused with excessive tiredness with which we all suffer from time to time)
Irritability, short temper
Morning headaches
Forgetfulness
Changes in mood or behavior
Stop breathing for short periods from 10 to 90 secs, ending with a gasp

Now most of that describes me very well particularly the; Extremely loud heavy snoring, often interrupted by pauses and gasps, Excessive daytime sleepiness, and more so stopping breathing for short periods from 10 to 90 secs, ending with a gasp. Which is worrying........ If it continues I think a visit to the doctor is in order.

After the hospital Kelly and I went to Tesco's for a little shopping, I also went to order my spec's, that I discovered I now need after an opticians appointment on Thursday.

After dropping Kelly and the shopping off I headed off to see Tanis. I watched him on his bike today which he is getting really good at and now he wants Daddy to take his bike up there so that he can race me lol....... After that I came home and had dinner (Jacket Potatoes with Cheese and coleslaw).

So this evening Kelly and I are going to wind down and watch CSI: Vegas... and properly go on WoW for a bit then off to bed.. then tomorrow I have promised to take Kelly out for Dinner, I was going to on Friday but with the fact Kelly and I are now going to Greenwich on Saturday, its going to be so tight doing every thing we have to do. Anyway its bfn I'll catch you laters.

BFN
:wave:

No comments:

Post a Comment