Saturday 24 October 2009

Its Saturday Afternoon

Well, I am going to have to get myself in some sort of getting up early routine by next Wednesday, as its back to work again, and at the moment I have been getting up at 10's and 12pm's hmmm not good.

I have too say though my back is a lot better than it was not good but better, still a niggly pain there when I get up in the morning's (or is that Kelly) nope its my back :P

I got up this morning a swept the carpet, hopefully the new hoover belts will arrive soon and the hoover will get fixed. Today I am unsure about whats going on I was planning on going out this evening, with the Lads from work but, with the weather as its I doubt it, plus there's a slight issue of money that comes into it.

(Hang on I need to change the CD)........................................................

That's better was playing the Carpenters Gold Album but it was getting depressing, so Bon Jovi's Lost Highway albums gone on now....... :)

Well I best go an plan out the rest of my day, Oh don't forget the clocks go back here in the UK tonight......

BFN

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment: