Sunday 15 November 2009

Its been a while since I posted but things have been quite busy here and the last thing on my mind has been blogging.

Work has been quite good since I got back there as I was off for three weeks in October with a bad back. Although many of the guys at work (teasing me) that I was just blagging it. We have had a change around at work and we have all moved teams again, I'm now on fencing with Bob whose the supervisor we call him Waz not sure why however.

I have just got back from having contact with Tanis, which went well apart from the odd shower or too, the weather here has been really bad the past few days, very windy and wet. On my travels today in the areas that my works cover I have seen a few fences down so I should imagine that I am going to be quite busy, for the next few days.

At the moment Kelly is cooking dinner, we are having a pork roast it smells lovely in the house. On Friday I surprised myself Kelly cooked up a Liver and Bacon Casserole, which I have to admit I was very apprehensive about, I don't like liver. Mind you that was until I ate this casserole, it was really nice, and I enjoyed it. Kelly said maybe it was a different kind of liver, as it was Beef liver I had, and it may have been pigs liver I had and that is a stronger flavour.

Well it should be an interesting week ahead so maybe if I have got the time I'll try and write another blog...

BFN

No comments:

Post a Comment