Wednesday 14 October 2009

Off work

Well not a lot has happened since I last wrote, however the past week I have been off work thanks to my back saying its had enough and protested to function as a back should and causing me tremendous pain. Went too the Doctors and he signed me off for a week. Well that's all well and good, but there I was all set to going back to work, and bang it goes again, not as bad as last week, but enough to make me think about giving it another week rest.

I got the doctors again tonight, so I'll be off as soon as I have finished this, its going to be interesting to see what he says this time. I've been put on Co-Codamol and Diclofenac Sodium for the pain, it works and takes the edge off it, but its bloody expensive for prescriptions now its £7 per item on the form. I think the Government should follow suit to Scotland and abolish the prescription charges all together. But they won't it means more money in the Tax mans pockets, for the government to squander.

Well best sign off otherwise i'll never get to the doctors

BFN

No comments:

Post a Comment