Monday 16 March 2009

What the! Who said the weekends over..

There it goes again the weekend, I blinked and missed it, mind you had a lovely time in town on Saturday with Kelly and the boys, as you have properly already read in "The lady of house's" blog already as per normal (Mind you she does get blogging a hell of a lot more than me lol), we met Carrie King a Children's author, in Waterstones where she signing her book "The Life in the Wood with Joni-Pip" We also had a walk into through the old town and popped into the rainbow for a cuppa.

On Sunday I went to Eastbourne with Tanis and played Crazy Golf, mind you I wish i'd stayed in Hastings now, as the one is Eastbourne is crap, for the price you paid £8.50 in total. Got home to a really nice Sunday Roast, as always.

Today it was back to the grind stone, and today I was stuck in the yard servicing the machinery, its amazing how long it take to clean a carburettor...lol. Came home to Kelly and I have just cooked dinner no where to the same scale as yesterdays, me a pizza and Kelly a Weight Watcher Meal.

Well Bfn

No comments:

Post a Comment