Sunday 22 March 2009

Ok here goes.......

Right then, hmmm ok, right. well...... Hang on.............

Ok then what's gone on this week well quite a bit really, I have seen Tanis as normal, and he is still doing well, he happily informed me today whilst walking around Fort Fun in Eastbourne today, that he is now 11 stone in weight. On Tuesday, he actually rode his bike, for about 5 sec without the stabilisers not touching the ground, so he is getting there. Friday I took Tanis around Tesco's to help him choose a mothers day present for his Mum. I didn't pick it up till today kinda wished I had as, I had to go to the second choice which was a white basket of white flowers. Nice in its own right but not very good.......

On Saturday Mum, Dad and the boy's came down for the Day, So we all headed down the town after lunch,

Rylee went on a few of the rides down there,




Oh yeah so did my two eldest boys... The enjoyed the green Caterpillar roller coaster lol Oh they didn't think i got this clear with them so this picture IS on my FACEBOOK and I have tagged them HaHa..... Chris(18) is in the back and Carl (17) in front of him. (I swear Chris looks worried......)


In all fairness the little head just appearing over the top of the carriage next to Chris is Rylee and he wasn't enjoying it bless him. After the rides we went for a walk through the Old town and went for dinner in the Rainbow, which was very nice.

After dinner we then went for a walk along the beach.
The sun started setting so we headed back home....


All in all it was a really nice day, everyone enjoyed themselves and the kids were all very well behaved....

Anyway I best go want to make a drink before we go to bed... So good night all

1 comment: