Sunday 23 August 2009

Not a bad weekend at all.......

Well this weekend was a pretty good weekend, Kelly and I went down the town on Saturday, we had a few things to get so we decided to make an afternoon of it, Kelly needed a new Handbag and Purse, and she wanted to go to Waterstones and but a couple of books, And to go to flibbertigibbets (or something like that) for her Yankee Candles. Me I wanted to go to the Fishing Tackle Shops, as I'm kitting up again to start Freshwater Fishing again, I have done it before but Years ago when I was a lad, and My Dad and me went. I can actually remember the last fish I caught and that was a 9lb pike.

Anyway we had lunch at the Rainbow, after a that a bit more shopping and we came home, was a bit of a rush as we had a BBQ to go to around our friends. Which went really well the food was brilliant, best BBQ I have been too in a long time.

Sunday went quick too, I took Tanis too a fun fair in Eastbourne and they actually had a Ferris wheel which Tanis and went on, as well as a few other rides, hes really starting to shoot up in height now he's nearly as tall as me now. Well that was my weekend.

Tonight Kelly and I are going fishing with Kelly's sister and partner, it will be Kelly first ever time fishing. I'll keep you informed of how that goes via my fishing blog. I do also have a book blog in case your interested.

Well I best get ready for work now.......

BFN

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice weekend. Have fun fishing and I sure wish we could join you.

    ReplyDelete